Life/Whole Life Insurance
There's a lot to learn when you're getting started with insurance, and there's still a lot to learn when you've had insurance for years! State Farm® wants you to feel confident that you are making informed choices.
With life insurance from Southern Harvest, you can help your family:
- Keep paying the home mortgage.
- Maintain their current standard of living.
- Pay off debts, estate taxes, and final expenses.
- Create a fund for college education.
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs.
- Protect their dreams for the future.
Whole Life Insurance
Life insurance can be the foundation for a family's financial protection. Southern Harvest offers a variety of whole life insurance policies that not only helps your family prepare for the unexpected, but can build cash value you can use during your lifetime.
How it Works
Whole Life insurance offers level premiums and life insurance protection for as long as you live, provided that premiums are paid as required to keep the policy in force. State Farm offers whole life policies that can be paid with a single premium, premiums payable to 100, or somewhere in between. Whole life policies also provide for the accumulation of cash value on a tax-deferred basis which can be used when you need it, to help with life's opportunities. Policy loans do accrue interest, and any outstanding policy loans and interest will reduce the death benefit and cash value.
- Provides for a family's loss of income, mortgage costs, and educational needs
- Access to cash value for life's opportunities
- Leaving a legacy for the next generation